Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Noah's 1st Birthday Party






We celebrated Noah's 1st birthday a little early- on Aug. 2nd. My parents and sister were here, cousins- Nikki and Chris, and Ryan's parent's flew in... also many other close friends. It was a "Monkey" party as you can see by the decorations and cake :) Noah did so great and loved every minute of it! He loved eating his cake- but mostly just played with it. It was a beautiful day outside and lots of good food. Noah was spoiled by everyone! I can't believe he is one years old (well he'll be officially 1 on Mon.) He is just growing up so fast! He is walking a little bit now- 4-5 steps at a time and getting braver every day. He is just the joy of our life and we love him sooo much! Enjoy all the pics!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Christy and Ryan,
I really miss you all. I can't believe how old Noah is! I remember where I was when I got the phone call that he was born. Blessings to both of you as you celebrate this joy every day. I hope we can catch up soon! Christy you look fabulous and you did such a great job with his party.
:) erin