Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Big Announcement!!

Well... the big news is that the Pelton's are having another baby!! Noah will indeed be a big brother! I am 12 weeks along and starting to feel a little bit better and having a little more energy! The baby is due April 1st- we are so so excited and can't wait! Wanted you all to know!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

OH my goodness how exciting! Congrats!!! I hope you start feeling good soon :)

ben and kristen said...

Congratulations again!!! So...are you going to find out the gender (and post it?)?

Jessica said...

Yeah!! The Hugen's are just thrilled...we can't wait to meet Noah's brother or sister! I am praying for you daily and I am praying for a girl, FYI!!! Love you guys!

Faithy said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. We hope your pregnancy goes well! You're on your way to keeping up with the Oates :), only 3 more to go!