Here are just a few pics of Noah these days. The first is from Sunday- in his cute little outfit, as you can see he has this new really "cheesy" smile :)! The other two are from yesterday- playing in a big puddle in the driveway. He had a great time- I had to put aside my worries of wet and dirty clothes and just let him have at it!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Noah
Here are just a few pics of Noah these days. The first is from Sunday- in his cute little outfit, as you can see he has this new really "cheesy" smile :)! The other two are from yesterday- playing in a big puddle in the driveway. He had a great time- I had to put aside my worries of wet and dirty clothes and just let him have at it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First of all...ADORABLE outfit on Noah. I love sweater vests. Is there anything cuter?? Secondly, many props to you for letting go and letting him get dirty. I have a hard time doing it, but sometimes you just gotta let them go for it! Love you!
Love the pics!
Post a Comment